The Sales Performance Program is a holistic sales training program that encompasses all elements of the customer journey, inc: marketing, customer service, relationship development and negotiations.
Key Learning outcomes:
- Know what business you are really in and who your customers really are and why
- Identify the difference between a product and features based conversation and a value based/customer centric conversation
- Demonstrate Empathy by exploring the customer’s needs and wants and making genuine attempts to connect with the customer to fulfill their desires and aspirations
- Identify and demonstrate an effective and relevant sales method, bringing your organisation’s USP to life for your customers
- Demonstrate skills in the key areas that support each step of the Process, such as making Emotive Connections, Heart Listening and Positive Enquiry and Masterful Qs.
- Confidently identify and communicate possible strategies and solutions that connect with the customer’s aspirations and inspire them to action
- Identify how to effectively package solutions to sell more whilst genuinely meeting the customer’s needs and aspirations
- Recognise ‘buying signals’ to determine whether it is appropriate to seek the customer’s commitment
- Effectively overcome customer concerns that prevent them from making a buying decision
- Develop appropriate ‘closing strategies’ (* TOM Techniques) to gain commitment and ensure the customer leaves the conversation with a positive experience
- Know how to establish Business Friendships and encourage Compounding Loyalty.
- Understand the re-emergence of Retro Service and know the importance of adding value to the customer experience
- And more!
Who it is for?
This training program is designed for new and intermediate sales professionals who need to apply and improve the fundamentals of sales and business development. Training is relevant to all sales roles in an organisation and the level of complexity can be tailored according to the audience and capability level.
How does it work?
The training program can be run as a two or three day in-house workshop that includes a high level of interaction, individual practice, role-play, coaching and action planning.
Share the BOOM! Sales experience: